Wednesday, April 11, 2007

3 Weeks to Go.... (or less!)

Today marks the beginning of my 37th week! No pictures to show (just imagine a house or a cow... :-) but things are going well. The baby is very active and growing well, trying to make more room for himself in there. We also have not yet decided on a name. Very unusual for us! It could be Michael, Brian, Logan, Justin, Austin, or who knows! Anyhow, we are doing well, the bag is packed, and we don't have TOO much left to do before the baby comes. I am expecting him to make his grand appearance sometime between April 25th and 29th. That is based solely on the other boys coming between 2 and 5 days early. This one will probably be entirely different and keep me waiting until May, but I am hoping not!

1 comment:

JOY said...

Glad to hear everything is progressing well with the pregnancy!

I bet you are so excited about the arrival of your "little one".

Good Luck with everything and I hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long over your due date.